Because ‘EDUCATION IS THE KEY” to set up a successful practice, Medical Massage Professionals, provides education to Licensed Massage Therapists.
Do You Need Continuing Education Credits to Renew Your Professional License?
As educators nationwide, we offer LIVE continuing education credits approved by NCBTMB at our headquarters located in Miami. The classes are in English and Spanish and you can subscribe for free to receive information about the next days and hours of our courses. Upcoming date and time will be posted on social media and announcement of date, time and price will be delivered by email-marketing.
Intense Private Training Review (Highly Recommended)
“Post-Surgery Lymphatic Drainage Massage”® This is a review class offered in two days without credits as “PRIVATE TRAINING” where the student will receive personal and private hands-on training review at our Miami clinic. One to one training by our CEO and Founder and her assistant. This includes marketing and business if you want to set-up your own practice specialized in Post-Op care. Can be taken in 2 days at least 8 hours per day.
$150 Deposit can be paid below.
We have accommodation and transportation available for out of state students, for more information contact us and request a quote for packages.
All students info will be added to database for upcoming referrals.
No classes on Sundays or holidays.
Intense Private Training Topics
Post-Surgery Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- How to start a business in medical massage.
- Scope of practice: LMT, estheticians, aestheticians, nurses.
- Difference between manual lymphatic drainage and post-surgery drainage massage.
- How to position patients with tummy tuck, liposuction with fat transfer or Brazilian butt lift, or mommy makeover. Bolsters and draping the patient. Reminders before the massage.
- Lymphatic system review, lymphatic fluid function and tumescent fluid.
- Garment, and accessories. How to choose the right one and client suggestions.
- Instructions for clients before arriving to your practice.
- Post-Surgery period and planification of post-op care.
- Different types of incisions and drains like, open drain, stitches and plastic drain.
- Definition and characteristics of fibrosis. When and why a person can develop fibrosis.
- Electrical and mechanical devices and scope of practice for LMT by NCBTMB.
- Indications and contraindications for machine.
- Business Setting. How to open a new business. IRS. State Inspection, Health Department.
- Marketing: SEO, Bird Eye, IG, Facebook, Ad-words. In-Shot to have a successful Practice.
We will give sample of the following forms:
o 1- Patient Log
o 2- Patient information
o 3- Company Policy
o 4- Photograph and Video release form
o 5- Instruction before start massages
o 6- Authorization to use Business Credit Card
o 7- Appointment Schedule Form
Professional look is requested, black pants and T-shirt, no jewerly and clipped hair. No cell phones will be allowed during classes or no answering any text. Bring notebook if you want to take notes, no recording allowed. Other materials, as gloves, face mask, etc will be provided.
Ready to Continue Your Education?