Medical Massage Professionals – Lymphatic Drainage Massage & Fibrosis Experts
What Makes Our Place The Best Option in Miami For Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
All therapists must receive mandatory training in advanced techniques and must satisfactorily pass to be contracted by our company.
Our therapists must attend weekly refresher courses offered free of charge by our company.
All training is provided directly by our CEO and Founder Marian Sotelo-Paz.
Who is Marian Sotelo-Paz, CEO & Founder at Medical Massage Professionals?
- A therapist with a solid career of 29 years with 62 diplomas obtained in countries such as France, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and the US. Throughout her vast experience, she has obtained the following achievements:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Bachelors in Kinesiology
- Medical Massage Practitioner
- National Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- National Health and Education Provider
- She is the creator of 2 patented and trademarked techniques nationwide for post-surgery drainage massages and for fibrosis treatment after liposuction.
- She is the author of 2 books; “Before and After”, a guide for the patient that faces a plastic surgery and “Post-Surgery Drainage Massage”, a great guide for the masseurs that are going to dedicate themselves to this specialization in their career.
- Medical Massage Professionals is a practice visited by patients from all over the world who want to treat imperfections after plastic surgery. It is the only clinic in the United States that owns the patent for that technique.
CEO & Founder
Lic. No MA49040
Do Your Research!
If you ended up here you are on the right track. We are the leading professionals in the field of aftercare massages. Don’t let these other companies fool you. Marian is the creator of 2 patented techniques in post-surgery drainage massages.