Fibrosis Tissue vs. Healthy Tissue
After cosmetic surgery, one of the most common and undesired complications is the appearance of uneven areas in the shape of hard lumps, enlarged pores, changes on the skin tone and structural modification of the tissue amongst many other. It is important that when you recognize one of more of these characteristics, you seek professional help because these are some of many symptoms of fibrosis.
Although must be diagnosed by a doctor, it is within the scope of practice of a massage therapist to assess this condition.
Where to begin…
Why is evaluation essential?
The evaluation is required for us to consider any candidate for our technique. We will ask several relevant questions that will help us determine the stage of this condition, your areas of concern, and most important, your personal goals. We will create a person not only to know the price of the treatment but to know if the patient is a candidate for it. We do not provide a diagnosis but we provide an assessment that is within the Scope of Practice for an LMT.
I think I have fibrosis, where do I start?
The first thing is to obtain an evaluation to determine the stage of fibrosis, the type of fibrosis and the areas to be treated. Based on this evaluation, we will see if you are a candidate for our “only in the US non-invasive fibrosis treatment technique”, we will set your goals and create a personalized therapeutic plan: see how many areas you need to be treated, how many sessions will be needed, the length of each session, etc.
Assessment is a 1-1, thirty minutes session. We conduct all consultations online via video call
Photos or videos are not accepted, and the evaluation has a non-refundable cost of $55.
- An evaluation is mandatory for patients after the third-week post-op and for all fibrosis treatment candidates.
- Therapists do not answer questions via social media or messaging. Please do not send photos or videos. Observation is performed during consultation exclusively
- Assessment is a 1-1 virtual. Due to time constraints, we cannot do evaluations in person at this time.
- Evaluations are done Monday-Saturday during business hours.
- We provide a time frame for the evaluations. As some treatments might take longer than expected time, we count on your understanding.
- An advance pre-paid reservation is required for evaluation.
- The assessment fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.
- The evaluation fee is US$ 55 and covers the time of a specialized therapist to review your case and create a personalized treatment plan. The fee cannot be credited towards any other service.
- The allotted time is 30 minutes.
By sending this and any payment, we understand your acceptance and agreement to our terms of service.
CashApp to: $MarianSoteloPaz
Zelle to: MiamiMedicalMassage@gmail.com
Once you’ve submitted the payment you must send a text message to us at 786 488 8805 with the following information:
- screenshot of the payment
- your legal name
- your email address
- list three preferred dates/times to have the consultation
Fibrosis Treated 8 Months After Surgery
”I have written many articles where I express the reasons why in theory fibrosis develops that leaves us unhappy, but also some more that I have added, based on my almost thirty years of professional practice.
Many patients who visit our practice looking for our treatment to remove their fibrosis, enunciate a tone of treatments they have done in other practices. None of these methods is good enough, because if so, they would have been happy with that result and would not come to our practice to seek our treatment. In some cases, they have performed revision surgery. Many say: “The surgeon wanted to remove the fibrosis with a revision surgery”, and it is very logical, the surgeon will do what he knows how to do: surgery. Up to the present, of all that I have named and more, I can tell you with absolute honesty that what works moderately is in some cases carboxytherapy and revision surgery. Let me tell you that carboxytherapy is an invasive, painful, and expensive procedure that can improve the general appearance of the affected area, but only improving it in many cases does not achieve a completely optimal result, but if we take into account that in many places, those who apply the Carboxytherapy are people not authorized or licensed to perform this procedure that must be performed only by a doctor. No beauticians, massage therapists, body wrappers, or cosmetologists are authorized to perform this procedure. I have written many articles where I express the reasons why in theory fibrosis develops that leaves us unhappy, but also some more that I have added, based on my almost thirty years of professional practice.”