Our Services Include:
One hour of lymphatic drainage
Full body and proper technique
Use of organic oils
100% disposable materials
Cleaning of drains
Stitches removal upon surgeon authorization
Help and training with compression garments
Help and training with accessories
Free arnica tea and snacks for doll and companion
Additional recovery room with massage table for waiting or recovery if needed
Our clinic has available RN for drainage with syringe for add fee if needed
How Do I Book?
Step 1) Send a text message with your name, service and dates requested to this number #(786) 488 – 8805
Step 2) Send $50 by CashApp to the same number to reserve your spot. At the clinic, you should pay the remaining balance in Cash or CashApp
Step 3) You will receive a confirmed appointment schedule
One hour of drainage massage Real and Proper technique preventing fibrosis & lumps
- Lymphatic $90 (Deposit $50)
- Lymphatics $170 (Deposit $50)
- Lymphatics $250 (Deposit $75)
- Lymphatics $330 (Deposit $100)
- Lymphatics $410 (Deposit $120)
Sunday & Holiday $100
Full Payment is requested. Due to high demand, we do not reserve without a previous deposit.
Below you will find our services. If you need help figuring out what service will best suit you please check out our consultation option.
Lymphatic Drainage MassageA day after surgery until 10 days post-op
- Sundays and Holidays there is an additional $30 fee.
- One hour of Lymphatic Drainage Massage, starting a day after surgery until 10 days post-op. Objective: To release the fluid out.
- Packs 2x$170/ 3x$250/ 4x$330/ 5x$410/ 6x$495/ 7x$580 / 8x$665 / 9x$750 / 10x$800
- If you have more than 11 days post-op, we will perform Post-Surgery Drainage Massage, to remove fluid and imperfections, please check the next option.
- All of our therapists are trained by our Director, Marian Sotelo-Paz, and they are able to perform exactly the Marian patented technique. However, if you’d like to request a specific therapist, there will be a fee of $20, that will go directly to that therapist.
Post-Surgery Drainage Massage (R)11-20 days post-op
- Post-Surgery Drainage Massage Sotelo-Paz technique, to remove fluids and some imperfections. The price is determined by the time that has passed since the surgery because many people request lymphatic drainage and when they come to us they have fibrosis or first stage of fibrosis and the lymphatic drainage will not have any effect to remove the fibrosis and we must apply another technique, products & devices to the remove it. Payment can be individual $150
Fibrosis Treatment (R)Price varies depending on stage
- Sotelo-Paz technique for Fibrosis Treatment and soft tissue mobilization (R). To remove fibrosis. This is the only technique in the world of this kind. This is not a regular massage. It is a manual therapy patented in the USA.
- Standard treatment for two areas per session, 5 sessions of 90 minutes each. We provide individual sessions only after the complete treatment of 5 sessions.
- The protocol includes a numbing cream that will reduce discomfort.
- After each session, a product from our line of products, that helps with recovery, will be applied to help reorganize the tissue.
Add 30 minutes to Fibrosis Standard Treatment
- This option is to add 30 minutes to the standard treatment. Price is per session and includes the application of products, session length: 1 hr and 15 minutes. Areas of Standard Treatment: tummy area and sides.
Breast Massage Post Surgery (30 minutes)Pack of 3
- Ideal after breast procedure to reduce the swelling, pectoral muscle release, and improve the range of motion and discomfort. This is only for breast augmentation, reduction, or implants. If you also have had liposuction we will recommend Lymphatic drainage massages for 60 minutes. We will provide instructions for self-Massage. Packs of 3 x $ 150.00
Kinesiotape MethodArms, inner thigh, tummy
- Price varies by area.
- Tummy area and sides $80.
- Inner thigh post-lipo $70.
- Arms post-lipo $60.
Consultation - Facetime
- 20 minutes of consultation with our Director by WhatsApp. We don’t accept pictures. You will answer and fill out a questionnaire to determine if you are a candidate for Sotelo-Paz Technique and to settle the therapeutic plan. IMPORTANT: Date and time booked you have to call us, please.